We are seeking part time and full time Retail Sales Associates starting at 17 years old to work ranging from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Your job duties will include:
- Assisting customers in a friendly manner by providing information and suggestions on products
- Entering sales and processing payments
- Cleaning, organizing and distributing inventory onto the sales floor
- Testing game systems, testing electronics, and processing customer trade-ins using our in-house computer system
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work space and retail sales floor
Requirements and Preferences:
- As a new Sales Associate, you will receive full training on all of our procedures and policies.
- Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
- Video game experience and knowledge of electronics is preferred, but not required.
- The physical demands of this position entail standing throughout your shift and minor lifting at times (up to 40 lbs).
- To be hired, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent and must pass a comprehensive background check.
- Mega Replay offers advancement opportunities. Our National Operations Manager and three of our franchise store owners started out as Retail Sales Associates.
At Mega Replay, you will work hard, but you will work for a company that genuinely appreciates your efforts, and a company that views its employees as its most valuable asset. Mega Replay offers flexible hours to accommodate individual schedules as well as employee discounts.
Mega Replay is an equal opportunity employer.
Mega Replay is located in the Metro Center at 4700 N University St, Peoria, IL 61614.