Regional Sales Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Regional Sales Manager
Summary: The Regional Sales Manager will play a critical role in ensuring customer satisfaction, maintaining, and developing relationships and managing the KESG Capital Equipment portfolio including Wet Benches, Gas / Chemical / Slurry Blend and Distribution systems. This position will represent KESG and be responsible for all aspects of customer enablement selling its capital equipment in the Semiconductor, Solar and Biopharmaceutical markets, including strategic account plans, achieving annual revenue and profitability goals, opportunity and growth plans, relationship management and ongoing customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all assigned customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales and service growth initiatives/support.
- Forecast and track account metrics (e.g., weekly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with KESG team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
General and Communication Skills:
- Proven work experience selling capital equipment as a Strategic Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Service Manager, or relevant role.
- Ability to manage accounts with >$20M annual revenue.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Align and drive internal functions to ensure that we meet or exceed customer expectations on product delivery, quality, supply chain and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate activities of internal cross functional teams to drive overall KESG strategies.
- Utilizes business and financial acumen to synthesize data and make tough decisions.
- Translates business strategies into concrete objectives and actions.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Maintain detailed documentation of opportunities and pipeline status to ensure programs are progressing in line with business goals.
- Moves work forward be effectively managing ambiguity, eliminating non-value-added work and removing obstacles.
- Understands the marketplace, considers market trends and competitive factors to develop breakthrough strategies.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience with CRM software, MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and D365
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
- Willingness to travel 30%-50% (USA)
- 5+ years commercial experience in the capital equipment and/or semiconductor industry, preferably with deep understanding of process equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Engineering, Science or relevant field
- Demonstrated track record of relationship building and ability to grow business with large global customers.
- Cross functional team leadership required.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable in a high-tech, fast-paced environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- FSA and HSA
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Base Salary plus incentive bonus $ 150,000 – 180,000
Mega Fluid SystemsMyrtle Point, OR
Get fresh Regional Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.