Salesforce CRM Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SALESFORCE CRM DEVELOPER & LEAD ADMINISTRATOR
Taking your career to the next level! We are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Developer & Lead Administrator to work in our Chicago, Illinois, Evansville, Indiana office, who has exceptional organizational and communication skills and thrives in a high paced environment. The successful candidate for this roll possesses an understanding of good internal and external client service and will become a part of a dynamic team that owns the business!
Meetings and Events International (MEI) is a meetings and communication company providing expert services and technology solutions for the life science industry. We produce live and virtual educational events for healthcare professionals and patients, with a laser sharp focus on compliance. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented people who make a positive difference for our clients every day. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
We not only offer a cohesive work environment, we also offer 14 holidays, three weeks paid time off the first year, 401k with a 4% match and immediate vesting, ESOP (employee stock option plan) medical, dental, vision, disability, life and last but certainly not least, pet insurance!? Our team also enjoys camaraderie, free lunches, snacks, anniversary program, hybrid work schedules, training, wellness challenges, and most importantly, being a part of a great team that knows how to work hard, have fun and get phenomenal results.Requirements:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Primary areas of responsibility and tasks that may typically be expected include but are not limited to;
- Collaborates with the development team to design solutions and complete complex custom development, execution, and implementation of Apex, SOQL, and Lightning components. Experience in Salesforce administration of either Sales Cloud or Service Cloud with an ability to learn Marketing Cloud. Manages Salesforce development functions including object management, workflows, validation rules, third party integrated tools, and other tasks with strong SoQL knowledge. Has excellent knowledge of Lightning with use of process builders and flows.
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Experience, and Marketing Clouds), and engages with customers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand their needs, deliver business value, and deploy new capabilities to Salesforce. Ability to write high-quality, resilient, testable code using Salesforce best practices and participate in code reviews.
- Assist in production deployment planning and assisting the Salesforce Admin with preparing and deploying code through lower environments to the production environment of Salesforce for MEI. Ensures operational readiness for deployment of system enhancements, new products, and process changes, and supports end-user training when necessary.
- Ensures the Salesforce platform is enhanced and maintained to meet customer functional requirements and strategic business goals. Able to evaluate and install new Salesforce releases/upgrades and perform system validations.
- Serves as member of the core development team and ensures timely, regularly scheduled delivery of user improvements and enhancements. Identifies risks, dependencies, and issues and provides acceptable alternatives.
- Manages and prioritizes enhancement requests with multiple stakeholders, including project managers, developers, other internal business customers, and senior management. Partners with project managers to implement and execute project plans.
- Develops and maintains productive customer relationships.
- Responds to customer issues and ensures they receive prompt, efficient service. Acts as a first line of support for complex production issues.
- Assists in creating a cross-functional Salesforce architecture that aligns with the enterprise architecture. Demonstrates design with effective documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Builds robust, well-designed, and effective software that maximizes performance and scalability, and that also meets current development, architecture, DevOps, I/CD, and security processes and standards.
- Research, learn, and share new techniques for solving complex problems. Takes ownership in your own continuous learning and growth.
- Assists in the development and/or review of standards, best practices, and SOPs for Salesforce.
- Review and provide support to other team members and developers.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team-oriented environment, and independently. This can be in-person, virtually, or via collaboration tools like Teams, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and/or required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR CERTIFICATION
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field with 3+ years of experience in Salesforce or 5+ years total of CRM
- Salesforce Administrator certification is desirable
- 2-5+ years of specializing on front end (user facing pages) and back-end development
- 2-5+ years experience in MVC or MVVM experience
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration is desirable
- Familiarity with Agile software development. Work within sprint structure, contribute to sprint planning and retrospectives, attend daily standups, and use planning tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Experience with TFS, Git, or Azure DevOps or similar to participate in a full CI/CD process
- Experience creating and using events, data, and logs to diagnose and solve production problems across Salesforce
- Ability to work full-time out of either our Chicago, Illinois, or Evansville, IN office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to perform daily tasks with high level of accuracy
- Ability to manage time and set work priorities to meet high standards
- Ability to solve routine and some complex situations
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones and copy machines.
MEI embraces diversity and equal opportunity, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please contact human resources at email@example.com for assistance.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Meetings & Events International Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Meetings & Events International Inc