Logistics Coordinator, Medical Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medworks is seeking a Logistics Coordinator, Medical Service Representative to become a part of our team! You will coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics or similar organizations. This individual must be willing to work very hard, be of high integrity, and be able to align with our philosophy of providing superior service. We will train the right individual.
Our Service Reps are primarily responsible for the transportation, handling, and management of medical lasers and equipment before, during, and after procedures to ensure accurate use and documentation. They do most of their work in operating rooms or clinics, maintaining professional relationships with physicians and other hospital staff.
In addition, our Logistics Coordinators are responsible for medical equipment delivery to healthcare facilities and our main office in Richmond, Virginia. Individuals in this role become subject matter experts with Medworks equipment and sometimes provide instruction on equipment functionality for urological/gynecological surgical procedures.
The territory includes the Tidewater area of Virginia, from Williamsburg southeast. An ideal candidate is situated between Norfolk or Hampton, VA area. A strong candidate also possesses a great attitude, works well in a team environment, and fits our company culture. Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.medworkssurgical.com
Helpful but not required:
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields, ideally a surgical environment
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Background in urology/gynecology
- Must be able to transport heavy machinery
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, 10-panel drug screen, and pre-employment background check
- Previous experience in healthcare or other medical fields
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
COVID-19 Vaccination may be required based on different facility's requirements.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position. The compensation range for the Logistics Coordinator position is $45,000.00 - $47,500.00 annually.
- Paid time off
- Health savings account
- Work-related expenses paid
Medworks, Inc.Why Work Here?
Family like work atmosphere where ALL truly work as a team with respect and care for each other.
Medworks is a successful, fast growing, service-focused independent company providing surgical products and services to hospitals and physicians in the Mid-Atlantic and the Northwest.
2140 Tomlynn StNorfolk, VA
Transportation and Storage