Pharmacy Collections Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MedWiz is a full-service pharmacy. We are in need of a Collection Specialist, preferably with Pharmacy experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Pharmacy Collections Responsibilities
- Researches claims denials and completes adjustments accurately and timely.
- · Verifies that payments received are correct and according to companies fee schedules
- · Follows up on reimbursement and appeals in an efficient and timely manner.
- · Efficiently utilizes all functions of the company's software applications, including maintaining accurate and detailed charts and notes.
- · Clearly, accurately and concisely document notes in medical software system per company guidelines.
Pharmacy Collections Requirements
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Courteous and polite phone skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in Retail pharmacy a must
- Experience in Long Term Care Pharmacy (Preferred)
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Experience in New Jersey Pharmacy billing claims (Preferred)
- Frameworks/ECM knowledge a plus
- Must be detail oriented
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Medwiz Pharmacy
Get fresh Pharmacy Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.