Production Manager - automotive - CNC Machining
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Manager – CNC Machining - Automotive
INDUSTRY: Tier One Supplier
LOCATION: Hudson, MI
SALARY: up to $90K pay range
WHY THIS COMPANY:
· Their supervisor typically have total annual income from $90K into the 6 figures.
· In house skilled trades training program.
· .04% employee turnover percentage
· Average employee has 10 or more years with the company.
· Position open due to transfer of the current manger to the new plant.
· Low cost Blue Cross Health Insurance ranging from 0$ to $62 per week for a family plan.
· Growing corporation investing over $28 million dollars on capital equipment and technology.
An automotive tier one supplier that has multiple facilities and continuous investments in their Michigan plants. Continuous growth over 65 years, and always investing back. Significant OEM partners primarily in automotive with our products global. Extensive machining capabilities in the multi-axis CNC space regarding milling, turning, grinding, manual machining, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Interact with production scheduling, quality and engineering to plan production.
· Communicate production goals, objectives and due dates to supervisors and team members.
· Assign work, allocate resources and follow up to ensure throughput.
· Manage and motivate team members.
· Develop and document production reports, efficiency reports, employee records and customer required documents.
· Use MRP/ERP software to monitor production and maintain records.
· Resolve bottleneck and production issues investigating root cause and developing action plans.
· Assist in the launch of new products and equipment.
· Lead or participate in lean and continuous improvement activities.
· Monitor production dates and visual management system ensuring throughput and on time delivery.
· Interact with the management team, maintenance and engineer to resolve machining and downtime issues.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Experience managing, guiding, directing, motivating and developing employees.
· Knowledge and experience working in a high volume automotive environment.
· Basic understanding of CNC machining equipment.
· Experience leading multiple department.
· Knowledge of automotive OEM requirements.
· Basic machining knowledge.
· Team building skills.
· Strong planning skills and ability to effectively execute the production schedule.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Ultra-low cost Blue Cross Healthcare choices.
· Longevity of employment and career growth opportunities.
· Technical training
· 401(K) with company match
· The position is in one of the company’s new plants with new equipment.
· The company is on track in doubling in size
· Growth, longevity, training and modern work environment.
Medvec Resources Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Medvec Resources Group