Plant Manager - machining or high volume manufacturing
Medvec Resources Group Buffalo, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Plant Manager – machining – high volume manufacturing
INDUSTRY: Automotive, Heavy Off Road, Agriculture
INCOME: up to $150K plus incentives
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or operations management.
· 5 plus years of plant management / leadership in manufacturing. Experience in high volume production or automotive is preferred.
· Production machining, stamping, forging, cold heading and/or metal forming processes in preferred.
· Knowledge of quality management systems.
· Strong leadership, communication, organization, team building and project management skill.
Lead the entire plant operation with 10 direct manager reports and over 200 indirect team members. Improve or implement systems continuing the success of a fast paced high volume manufacturing operation.
· Develop strategies, plans, objectives and goals to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Provide leadership, guidance, direction and communication to the operations team.
· Lead and coordinate all operations directly related to production and delivery of all products.
· Direct and develop production, materials, purchasing, human resources, maintenance, engineering and operations management team.
· Prepare operational plans, budgets, capital investment and cost reduction programs.
· Ensure the facility is operating safety and in full environment compliance.
· Monitor and analyze P&L, cost accounting, cash flow, capital management, budgeting and other financial concepts routinely used in planning and measuring plant performance.
· Drive systematic cost improvements and state of the art machining processes through world class manufacturing programs.
· Lead cross functional management teams on product launch, continuous improvement events and special projects.
· Mentor, develop, motivate and equip team members to achieve business goals and to foster career development.
This corporation is a global leader in the production of precision machined aerospace, defense, automotive, heavy off road and industrial safety critical components. For over 80 years, this world class corporation developed innovative engineering solutions to difficult challenges.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Low Cost Healthcare
· Vision, Dental, Life, AD&D, Long/Short Term Disability Insurances
· Management Incentive Program
· 401K Retirement Program with Company Match
· Paid Holiday and Generous Paid Time off Program
Keywords: plant manager, operations manager, general manager, value stream manager, automotive, aerospace, IATF-16949, AS-9100, machining, cnc machining, precision machining, production machining, tier one supplier, high volume manufacturing
Medvec Resources Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Medvec Resources Group