**SIGN ON BONUS $500!
No late nights and no weekends *
- Closed on holiday's
- 3+ weeks of PTO (128 hours) in your first year + 6 paid holiday's
- Potential to work four, ten hour shifts
The major function of this position is to provide an efficient and accurate prescription services to our patients. Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, the Production Pharmacy Technician prepares packages and distributes medications in a fast-paced production environment. Maintains continuous, consistent work flow in order to meet daily production goals. Must work well with others to ensure medications are shipped in a timely, efficient manner. The Production Floor Pharmacy Technician team is crucial to achieving our mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system and better health for all.
- Fill and ship all medication orders received on the Production Floor.
- Work in manifesting to ensure packages are shipped accurately to the patients and providers.
- Consult with Production Floor Superviosr or Pharmacist for assistance on any discrepancy or prescription clarification issues.
- Willingness to work in all areas in the production floor including manifesting, labeling boxes, wrapping pallets, etc.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to policies and protocols.
- Verify labels and quantity for bottles.
- Select appropriate packing materials, and enclose specified to orders.
- Affix packaging labels to orders.
Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality is required for this position.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0-1 years of experience that is relevant to the role
- A pharmacy technician license is required within two years of hire date.
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate peak volume times
- Willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes as needed
The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product).
Ability to stand at a packing station for an extended period of time.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.