We are looking to hire qualifying candidate to fill CNA positions for assisted living facilities in the Greenville, Upstate, SC area. We currently have all shifts available and the pay is weekly. We are looking for to fill these position immediately, so apply and receive a call today!
We offer flexible schedules that we're sure that accommodate your lifestyle along with the liberty of choosing if you would rather work full time or part time. Apply today!
CNA Job Requirements:
- Current 2-step PPD
- CNA Certification
We are a growing company and have multiple roles opened for skilled CNA's. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis.
A Certified Nursing Assistant's Job Responsibilities:
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
Certified Nursing Assistant Job Duties:
- Provides patient's personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, back-rubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining license.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Certified Nursing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/Critical Care