At TVG-Medulla LLC, Emerging Market Customer Engagement Representatives (EMCER) are our brand ambassadors bringing a focus on health and wellness to the community. The EMCER role is responsible for assessing, developing & executing community sales strategies toward the successful marketing of new and existing Chiro One Wellness Centers. The role works directly with TVG-Medulla’s leadership supporting new markets with event development and sales functions contributing to the successful attainment of External sales as allocated by the TVG-Medulla Executive Committee.
The role identifies, pursues and secures new event opportunities for TVG-Medulla in support of their clinics through professional and proactive sales activities in a variety of sectors (i.e. multi location retail establishments, businesses, educational, community based and civic organizations). In addition, the role works with other sales team members at sales events to meet performance objectives in achieving and surpassing both team and individual goals.
In this role, you’ll learn how to educate the public on chiropractic care and the importance of spinal health by attending and managing community outreach events aimed at bringing more first-time patients into our Chiro One Wellness Centers. In support of our vision that “All Human Beings Discover Their Full Potential,” you’ll be provided world-class training, continuing education and a team of like-minded individuals to assist you in accomplishing your goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identify, pursue and secure new sales opportunities with multi-location retail establishments, businesses < 100 employees, educational community based and civic organizations for TVG Medulla through professional, consultative and proactive sales activities in a variety of sectors
- Create new sales and event strategies that facilitate business growth utilizing knowledge of business, region demographics, and sales
- Effectively execute TVG-Medulla’s Community Outreach Program which includes, but is not limited, to spinal health screenings, workshops and health fairs
- Work in conjunction with team members to support the department and region in exceeding yearly and monthly performance metrics
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of the services and products TVG-Medulla provides as well as company policies and procedures
- Provide support in managing the development, implementation and execution of a marketing calendar in conjunction with the Marketing Department; Keep daily, weekly and monthly records of external marketing activities
- Input daily activities into an online database; accurately fill out all Event Records and documentation and manage funds that are collected at the events (cash, checks and CC’s); turn in all documentation in a timely manner
- Deliver exceptional customer service and act with integrity
- Demonstrate accountability for performance and results
- Manage and transfer existing customer relationships to TVG-Medulla internal event planning team
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field preferred
- Experience working in the Health and Wellness field preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience
- Ability to work successfully at strategic and tactical levels with internal team members and external business partners (with individuals at both management and staff level roles).
- Highly motivated, industrious and driven by working in a high-growth company and creating “boots on the ground” sales strategies and tactics
- Experience in sales team management with a focus on accomplishing measurable performance metrics
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills with high emotional intelligence to connect with multi-cultural, diverse and professional sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience using CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Must have a reliable, personal vehicle, a valid driver's license, and a good driving record
- Consistent Access to a means of communication (smartphone, tablet, etc.)