GiaCare, a GiaMed Resources JV member, is hiring Registered Nurses for the Primary Care Clinic - TriCare, Virginia Beach!
- Civilian population of all ages
- Form meaningful relationships with your Patients
- Interdisciplinary Team approach to Patient care
- Monday through Friday 0700 - 1900
- Saturday and Sunday 0700 - 1900
- Open All Federal Holidays
- 3, 8, 10, or 12 hours in duration
- No on-call requirements
- 1 shift / week minimum
Or email her your resume at MYlizaliturri@giacare.com for immediate review!
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment under the task order, including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring; use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment; appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments; execution of physicians' orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice; documentation of patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional support.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience as an RN working in a hospital inpatient unit or an outpatient ambulatory care setting within the last two (2) years.
- Experience with all all groups
- Possess a Baccalaureate, a Graduate Diploma, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any US jurisdiction
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
External Company Name: MedTrust
External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com
Street: 2100 Lynnhaven Parkway, Suite 201