GiaCare, a GiaMed Resources JV member, is hiring Registered Nurses for the Primary Care Clinic - TriCare!
- Supports Navy Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP), Virginia
- Assigned to Primary Care Clinic - TriCare
- Interdisciplinary Team approach to Patient care
- Coverage up to 40 hours
- Monday - Friday 0700 - 1900
- Saturday - Sunday 0700 - 1900
- Shifts can be 3, 8, 10, or 12 hours in duration
- No on-call requirements!
Please call Priscilla at 877-630-6445 to discuss position details or
for immediate review, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a MedTrust employee, you may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Continuing Education funds
- Paid Time Off
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment under the task order, including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring; use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment; appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments; execution of physicians' orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice; documentation of patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional support.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience as an RN working in an outpatient acute care (hospital based) or ambulatory care setting within the last two (2) years.
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Graduate Diploma in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one (1) of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com
Street: 2100 Lynnhaven Parkway, Suite 201