This posting is for a future opening
Walter Reed Military Medical Center (WRMMC)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) -PEDIATRIC CLINIC
Our Company is accepting resumes for review for LPN/LVN on Walter Reed Military Medical Center (WRMMC).
- "Nation's Medical Center"
- Largest US Military Center
- Over 100 Clinic & Specialties
- Professional growth
- Committed Support Staff
- 6:30am - 5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers and other clinic specific equipment.
- Shall be knowledgeable of equipment and supply terminology and skill sufficient to identify and use necessary equipment and supplies properly and to communicate proper use with nurses, medical staff, patients, and family members.
- Diploma of LPN or LVN, from and accredited National League of Nursing (NLN) approved program.
- Licensed Practical/Vocation Nurse for 2 years prior to start of work.
- Clinic experience is desirable.
External Company Name: MedTrust
External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com