To grow Medtronic's Cardiac Diagnostics business through sales of the Reveal LINQ Mobile Cardiac Telemetry System to Electrophysiologists, Implanting Cardiologists and targeted General Cardiologists. Additionally, focus on market development to referring physicians with a primary focus on disease states such as cryptogenic stroke, syncope and atrial fibrillation.
Collaborate effectively with the CRDM and CVG field teams to implement the Diagnostics strategies and ensure flawless execution with our customers.
We seek candidates who will exceed our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products, processes and systems and ensure patients are best served.
- Conduct sales calls to promote and sell Medtronic's Diagnostic products and services to existing and competitive customers
- Partner with the CRDM and CVG sales teams for coordination and the execution of plans to fully leverage our diagnostics and monitoring capabilities
- Fully support and execute the Diagnostics launch and sales strategies. Work closely with CRDM to optimize the customer experience and ensure a "low service" model is achieved
- Implement quarterly sales strategies and achieve revenue, implant and prescription goals
- Call on referral physicians to include Neurologists and Cardiologists to promote our Diagnostics tools and expand access to appropriate patients who could benefit
- Capitalize on all field tools to include salesforce.com to best manage territory business and account planning
- Provide ongoing field intelligence and be "current" on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as provide input on customer experience.
Cost-effectively manage time and assets, including travel and expense budget
- Effectively utilize sales collateral, educational programs and other marketing tools to best educate our physicians on the benefits of LINQ.
- Maintain high level knowledge of diverse the CRDM and CVG portfolio
- Train and educate both existing and competitive customers on our Diagnostic tools
- Maintain expert level of Diagnostics product knowledge
- Advise customers on a continuing basis regarding performance of our products and communicate relevant clinical information
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years medical industry sales experience (selling physician preference products) in hospital environment with 3 years selling implantable CRM products
Preference will be given to local qualified candidates and candidates with Medtronic experience
- 5+ years medical sales experience in hospital environment selling to interventional cardiologists/electrophysiologists/cardiothoracic surgeons
- Experience selling and servicing diagnostic and/or monitoring devices
- Ability to teach and educate medical personnel, peers and technical support personnel
- Computer literacy
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Must have a valid driver's license and active vehicle insurance policy. In addition, your driving record will be reviewed and will be considered as part of your application
- Ability to travel extensively with ease (approx. 10% of time)
- Must be able to drive approximately 80% of the time within assigned territory
- Environmental exposure to infectious disease and radiation
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)