Associate Sales Representative Opportunities, GYN (New Orleans, LA)
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Oct 09, 2019
Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's Medical/Scientific Equipment products and services including non-implantable medical or scientific equipment products and/or services (e.g., diagnostic medical equipment, medical imaging machines, medical laboratory equipment, and non-implantable medical devices) within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and Radiology and Surgical personnel.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's Medical/Scientific Equipment products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including RD, Operations and Marketing.
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.