3rd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor
Medtronic North Haven, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for directly supervising and leading hourly employees while achieving quality and production objectives, ensuring compliance with Quality Safety Regulations (QSRs) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO), promoting world-class manufacturing, emphasizing an environment which fosters teamwork and innovation performance management, administration of company policies, procedures, safety and good housekeeping.
• Demonstrate a commitment to Operational Excellence through fostering and promoting an environment of continuous improvement.
• Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading a diverse group of people, working towards solutions which balance business, customer and associate needs. This includes an ability to work with others easily, establishing a climate of trust, confidence and mutual respect.
• Provide effective training, clear performance expectations, specific feedback on behaviors, effective coaching and mentoring identifying development opportunities.
• Provide appropriate responsibilities and support when involved in NCRs or CAPAs; verify solutions.
• Ensure full compliance with regulatory, safety and human resources programs within manufacturing.
• Assure the effectiveness and accuracy of equipment and tooling used in the manufacturing operation. Expedite and coordinate repairs and/or replacement with department and plant maintenance and engineering groups.
• Select and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
• Develop and prioritize schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
• Prioritize production based on product introduction, equipment efficiency and materials supply.
MedtronicWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, competitive pay and benefits and opportunity for growth!
AddressNorth Haven, CT
ManufacturingView all jobs at Medtronic