Medical Transportation Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medstar Transportation is looking for safe and reliable people to join our team of Professional Drivers throughout Washington State!
Make a Difference in People's Lives. Work With a Great Team. Let Your Office be the Open Road.
We provide Company Vehicle, Maintenance and Gas.
Enjoy countless benefits and incentives such as: Signing Bonus. Performance Bonus. Commitment Bonus. Health Insurance Plan. 401(k) Plan. Paid Time Off. Holiday Pay. And many more!!
JOB TITLE: Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver
JOB SUMMARY: We are hiring full-time drivers to help out in various services such as transporting patients and other clients.
- $500 signing bonus (to be given after 90 days of employment).
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance Plan which covers the Affordable Care Act requirements (after 90 days of employment)
-Primary Care and Injury Office Visits
-Chiropractic Office Visits
- After Hours Pay
- Ride Incentive Bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- Commitment Bonus
- Additional Incentives for COVID trips
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Lots of other employment benefits and bonuses in addition to the starting rate
- Be over the age of 21 (licensed for 5 years)
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Must NOT have more than 2 moving violations within 3 years
- Must pass DOT drug screening, and a mandatory criminal background check
- Must be available to work 32 to 40 hours a week, 5 days a week (potentially on weekends)
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated or willing to get vaccinated
- Must be physically able to secure clients in wheelchairs or other devices
- Must have a positive attitude and compassion to help others
- Establish transparent communication with dispatch.
- Utilize a smartphone fully.
- Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trip inspections, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Transport clients using a company vehicle safely and securely.
- Potentially do rotational on-call trips: One night and one weekend (either Saturday or Sunday).
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Submit your application.
- Get a job shadow invitation via text or email within the week.
- Attend the job shadow and send a photo of your Social Security Card and Washington Driver’s License to firstname.lastname@example.org for background checking.
- Once cleared, we will send the link for drug screen completion to your email address.
- Complete Google classroom training, fingerprints and other paperwork.
- Complete a 6-day Training in Vehicle with one of our trainers in your assigned area (paid - basic rate).
- Get signed off and start driving!
*Hiring Duration: 2 weeks
*Read more about our hiring process here: https://gomedstar.com/s/medstar-pamphlet.pdf
*Learn more about Medstar’s job openings here: https://gomedstar.bamboohr.com/jobs/
*Read about Medstar Transportation by visiting https://gomedstar.com/
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND GET STARTED TODAY!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Medstar Transportation