Sr. Software Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Software Engineer
Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare software for providers of every size and budget.
Are you someone with a background in Windows native development (desktop, WPF), who is looking for a job doing Angular and UI development for web-based applications?
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong background in UI development who has Angular or similar experience and has delivered substantial Windows native UI and HTML5 Single Page App UI for Enterprise Application products. You will help move our application from some of its legacy format in Windows that was built with things like Delphi, to a new modern web-based architecture dealing mainly in Angular.
As a Sr. Software Engineer at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Tackle design and implementation for major application and architectural enhancements
- Web development in Angular
- Develop Windows native UI and HTML5-based UI
- Develop web services and server-side processes
- Continually improve product functionality and individual/team productivity by keeping up to date with developments in tools and technology, and introducing new tools, methodologies or ideas
- Work in a remote but highly collaborative team environment
- Build products that help doctors and nurses directly improve patient care
- Work in a place where your individual contributions really matter
Ideal Background and Expertise:
- 8+ years of software engineer experience, preferably developing large enterprise applications for a complex domain such as healthcare, investing, ERP
- 3+ years of experience developing HTML5 UI using tools like Angular, Knockout, Vue, Bootstrap
- Substantial experience building Windows native UI using C# with WPF/MVVM. Dependency Injection experience with tools like StructureMap is a plus
- Experience developing REST and/or SOAP-based web services with C# or Java
- Ability to troubleshoot typical HTTP, TCP, permission, deployment problems on Windows or Linux
- Experience configuring Jenkins (or comparable CI tools) for automated builds, unit and integration testing and deployment
- Experience planning and leading team projects to completion with minimal guidance
- A passion for building a product with an applicable or meaningful mission
- A self-starter who is comfortable working on a small team where your input matters
- Computer science or software engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the health care services industry or other complex industries like finance is a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time-off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and other benefits
- Generous stock options
Who is Medsphere?
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape, or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
Medsphere’s CareVue electronic health record (EHR) provides comprehensive clinical support for acute care and inpatient behavioral health settings, enabling better patient care and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities, and physician practices.
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer.
Medsphere Systems Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Medsphere Systems Corporation