In Home Caregiver
Medsource Home Health Care Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20,800 to $24,800 Yearly
As a dedicated MedSource caregiver, you can help families restore balance, order and peace to their lives and help their senior and disabled loved ones remain at home. MedSource caregivers benefit from initial and on-going job training, flexible scheduling, and the opportunity to meet new people and develop meaningful relationships.
For more than 14 years, MedSource Home Health Care has been dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home care to those who need a hand with daily life and activities. Our caregivers travel to clients' homes to help seniors and people with disabilities achieve a greater quality of life through home care and companionship.
A typical caregiver day may include:
• Meal preparation and cooking
• Conversation and companionship
• Light housekeeping
• Accompany to and from doctors’ appointments (or arranging telemedicine appointments)
• Running errands (or arranging grocery delivery)
• Helping with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and hygiene
• Reminding the client to take their medication on time
• Helping with feeding and other everyday tasks
• Tracking your client’s condition and reporting changes to your supervisor
• Assisting with dementia or Alzheimer’s care
• Offering respite care to relieve family caregivers
**This agency is also currently offering Skills Refresher courses and training to become a Certified Home Health Aide.
To keep our employees and clients safe, we provide PPE.
**Training provided by RHC Training Solutions LLC
Medsource Home Health CareWhy Work Here?
Medsource offers a variety of schedules and assignment locations to fit your needs.
27801 Euclid AveCleveland, OH