(Multiple Positions Available! No Nights! No Weekends!)
We are a privately-owned national pharmacy that also serves our local communities. We have five retail stores in Utah, a central fill pharmacy serving our national Patients and a compounding pharmacy serving all our Patients. We experience great success with our approach to extraordinary customer service, identifying manufacturer coupons, compounding services, strip packaging medications, free shipping, patient reminders and assisting providers with medication adherence.
Service and Communication. That's what sets us apart from the other pharmacies. Our Patients love us because we care and save them time and money on their prescription medications. Their providers love us because we make it easy.
- Making 65 + calls per day to patients, doctor's offices, and insurance companies
- Handling calls from patient's and doctors
- Processing prescriptions.
- Some prescription data entry.
- Correcting and completing insurance claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician - Utah Certification required, National preferred.
- Willing and excited to learn new skills.
- Organized and detail orientated with a high level of accuracy in work.
- Must be a team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Intermediate to advanced data entry skills.
- Computer competency in RX30 (Preferred), Office 360 products, and email
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Strong customer service skills
- High degrees of professionalism, maturity and judgement
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Optimism and motivational impact
- Commitment to a full-time, professional-level contribution
Based on your education, experience, skills, abilities, and performance. Great performance really matters to us.
- Choice of PPO or HSA plans
- Quality health insurance you won't find other places at affordable costs.
- Disability and Life Insurance
- We offer Basic Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Short-term Disability insurance, paid at 100% for employees.
- We also offer voluntary Long-term Disability insurance for employees and additional Life and AD&D insurance for employees and their immediate families.
- Start or continue saving for your retirement with our 401k plan. Made even better with our employer matching contributions.
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Your work/life balance is very important to us. We offer company-paid holidays, vacation, sick time and paid lunch breaks.