- Posted: over a month ago
The System Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of all servers and infrastructure systems that are located on premises and in the cloud. The System Administrator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following technical areas: Server maintenance, System upgrades and procurement, Infrastructure design and layout, Disaster Recovery design and implementation, OS installation and maintenance, management of system tools and applications, Active Directory and Exchange services.
- Hands-on experience required (1-3 years) in the following:
- Exchange 2019 / O365
- Working knowledge of Axway, ProofPoint, Mimecast or similar experience for spam filtering, encryption, etc.
- Windows Administration (Active Directory, Scripting, DNS, Group Policy’s)
- MS Azure AD / AWS
- Barracuda Backups Appliance and Cloud Storage
- HP Nimble Storage and backup
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- HITRUST / HIPAA
- McAfee EPO
- Systems / Application monitoring
- Powershell Scripting
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to perform under stress
- Collaborative \ Team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Planning and organizational skills \ Attention to detail
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented mindset
Job Responsibilities: This list does not represent all responsibilities for this position. Candidate must understand and be willing and able to assume roles and responsibilities other than these to meet the organizational needs.
- Administration of company’s digital infrastructure including management of network operating systems, servers, SAN’s, VMWare, Windows, file and print services, domain controllers, Exchange 2019, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, monitoring and reporting, data center capacity management and planning, disaster recovery, backups and recovery.
- Maintain and support on premise Exchange 2019 and O365.
- Responds to events, incidents and outages with required as needed and under the direction of the IT Manager, and in coordination with the technology leadership team.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and associated training plans for HITRUST.
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Working knowledge of common services such as: DNS, SMTP, DHCP, HTTP, etc.
- Handles support tickets for issues and outages with email, SAN, cloud providers, virtual environment, etc.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Medreview