Assistant Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staff Title: Assistant Director of Operations
Reports to: Director of Operations
Working Conditions: Full time (M-F) on site Office Business Setting
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary – The Director of Operations is responsible for Oversight of the following Departments: Document Management, Mailroom and Pricing as well as vendors associated. This position ensure KPI’s, SLA’s and other metric’s are implemented and monitored on a regular basis. Responsible for process improvements, documentation and strategic planning for optimal efficiencies. Ensures Operational Processes are compliant with established client policies, federal and state regulations and are completed in a timely manner. This position requires on site presence at 199 Water Street, NY
- Bachelor’s and/or Associates Degree in Health Information Management, Business Administration or health related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years Leadership experience in healthcare/health plan setting required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA privacy information standards required.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload and complete tasks independently.
- Demonstrates excellence in written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other business software.
- Previous experience handling medical records, appeals, Medicaid/ Medicare Claims is a plus.
- Knowledge of DRG Validation Review, Cost Outlier Review and Readmission Review.
- Knowledge of Webstrat application
- Proven leadership experience in mentoring and developing teams
- Ability to create and maintain SOP’s and job aides
- Knowledge of claim processing or claim auditing systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
* Strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills.
Job Responsibilities: This list does not represent all responsibilities for this position. Candidate must understand and be willing and able to assume roles and responsibilities other than these to meet the needs of MedReview Operations in general.
- Oversees workflow for Doc Management and Pricing Teams
- Maintains Weekly, Monthly KPI’s and Quality Reporting
- Ensures Staff is meeting expectations
- Mentors and Develops Staff as Required
- Evaluate performance metrics adjust as required
- Monitor performance and provide performance feedback and evaluations for Document Management Manager and Pricing Staff
- Manage vendor relationships, processes and quality.
- Implement and Maintain SOP’s and Job Aides
- Other duties as assigned.
AddressNew York, NY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Medreview