We are hiring for an X-Ray/Medical Assistant position at our Bartlett MedPost!
The X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant is responsible for providing basic clinical care to patients. Duties include performing initial clinical evaluations as well as directed procedures for urgent care, occupational health and worker’s compensation procedures. The X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant will perform x-ray testing including body mechanics and patient movement using knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
The X-Ray Tech/Medical Assistant will prepare patients for continued medical evaluation by physicians, physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners by taking a brief history, establishing vital signs and recording appropriate documentation.
· Proficient with practice management software and overall knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to work weekends and holidays
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Radiology Technician Certificate preferred and current state license (where applicable)
· BLS Certification preferred
· Minimum 1 year of experience as a Radiology Technician in a comparable environment OR successful completion of a Radiology Technician certification program with externship experience
For a full job description and to apply, please visit the careers page here: http://bit.ly/2lLLm48