HealthLabs.com is a local southwest Houston eCommerce medical services provider and a part of the modern healthcare revolution. HealthLabs.com's mission is to provide easy, accessible and affordable online health care services for everyone. Everything we do focuses on helping our patients become healthier and happier. We have easy-to-use online platforms that provide fast, convenient, private and cost-effective clinical services anytime, anywhere. Our trained health counselors will guide our patients every step of the way while our physicians are ready to diagnose and deliver treatment. We provide innovative health care services through the elegant mixture of technology, science and patient-centric care that gets our patients back on the path towards wellness.
Do you love making a difference? We are actively seeking someone to fill a Customer Service position with a 'go getter' attitude to join our team! We need someone who can confidently build brand advocacy, deliver empathy and get the story. If this sounds like you, HealthLabs.com may be the ideal work home for you. We need someone who has a passion for customer service! Customer Service Rep will be responsible for answering emails along with data entry work. Don't let our casual environment fool you because we never waver from our hardcore commitment to taking care of business.
- Ensure an excellent working relationship with other members and patients.
- Document patient information and recurring technical issues to ensure quality and development.
- Respond to all customer inquiries regarding services and orders.
- Gather feedback from customers.
- A minimum of 2 years positive work experience.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Above average communication and typing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong documentation and information analysis skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple competing priorities.
- Must be a true team player.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Schedule: Sun-Wed 12 pm until 8 pm
- Competitive Weekly Pay ($14.00 per hour)
- Offer on-the-job training
- Relaxed "Tech-Focused" Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance
- No Dress Code
- Company Lunches