Local Truck Driver CDL A Route Delivery $3K Bonus
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery $3,000 Sign on Bonus
*Hourly pay*/*Full Benefits*/*Home Daily"/Bi-Weekly Paychecks
**$3,000 sign-on bonus: $1K paid after 6 months, $1K paid after 9 mos, $1K paid after 12 mos**
- Average annual salary $75,000 - $85,000/year which includes:
- Hourly rate of $26.00 - $27.00/hour, based on experience.
- Monthly safety bonus that can equate to an additional $1-$2/hour; incentive attainable but not guaranteed.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus: $1K paid after 6 months, $1K paid after 9 mos, $1K paid after 12 mos.
- Overtime after 40 hours per week. Typically work 40-45 hours per week.
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- 401k retirement enrollment on first day of employment.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
- Typical start time between midnight-2am
- Potential Layovers possible; 1 to 2 overnights in hotel, per month
- Deliver palletized freight to medical facilities
- Make 1-12 stops per day; out of the truck at every stop
- Some routes are 100-200 miles from terminal with only 1-2 stops; some routes are within 50 miles from terminal with 5-12 stops
- Some routes into Chicago are required
- Route delivery, driver unload using pallet jack, lift-gate; 2 wheel hand cart
- Work schedule may change based on business needs; must be flexible with work schedule.
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Local Truck Driver CDL Class A Route Delivery for our location in Grayslake, IL.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
The company's manufacturing and distribution capabilities encompass more than 350,000 products ranging from surgical instruments to hand sanitizers.
Medline Industries, Inc., based in Mundelein, Illinois, is a manufacturer and distributor of health care supplies.Customers include hospitals, surgery centers, physicians' offices, extended care facilities, and dialysis centers, though they do sell to consumers also. The company's manufacturing and distribution capabilities encompass more than 350,000 products ranging from surgical instruments to hand sanitizers.
Transportation and Storage