Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
**Doubles endorsement and experience driving in snow and mountains is required**
Average annual salary $65,000 - $75,000 Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
MedTrans (Medline Industries) is currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver's License for Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Spokane, WA. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver's license with doubles endorsement and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably local, route delivery experience. Make local deliveries in regional Eastern WA, ID and Western MT. Routes typically have 5-15 stops per day; routes will vary day to day and can change at any time. Doubles endorsement is REQUIRED! Receive a $25 bonus every day you are on a doubles route.
Work for the leading nationwide supplier of medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices, home care/hospice delivering palletized freight. Due to continued growth we are in need of Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A for our location in Spokane, WA.
Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a global company. These are full-time, permanent, Direct-Hire placements offering a stable work environment and long-term career opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
- Backing in and out of docks
- Drive trucks to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Touch freight – unloading using pallet-jack and/or hand-cart
Requirements of the Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes and doubles endorsements and prior verifiable experience and references
- Doubles endorsement required; 6-months doubles and snow and mountain driving experience required
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Must be flexible with work schedule; some mandatory OT on weekends.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Experience with local, multiple-stop deliveries: foodservice, beverage delivery, LTL, etc.
- Be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 pounds with no assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Compensation for the Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
Average annual salary $65,000 - $75,000 per year. Salary for this position is $21.00-$23.00/hour, based upon prior experience, and $25 bonus for every day you pull doubles, plus monthly & quarterly safety/case incentive which can equate to an additional $2-$3/hour. Incentive is attainable but not guaranteed. Overtime after 40 hours per week, average 40-50 hours/week. Full benefits after 30 days: medical, dental, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations.
Work Schedule for the Doubles Local Driver CDL Class A
Sunday-Friday and some Saturdays as needed; start times vary between 5pm-10pm, work 8-12 hours per day; work schedule may change; availability of routes/work schedules unknown until start date; must be flexible with work schedule and willing to run all routes.
Keywords: truck driver, driver, local truck driver, cdl driver, delivery driver, class a driver, cdl truck driver, cdl, local truck driver, local driver, doubles, doubles endorsement
The company's manufacturing and distribution capabilities encompass more than 350,000 products ranging from surgical instruments to hand sanitizers.