Medline's Creative team has an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Graphic Designer at our headquarters in Northfield, IL. Under the guidance of a Senior Graphic Designer and Senior Copywriter, the Associate Graphic Designer creates impactful and aesthetically-pleasing marketing materials based on brand templates, in both print and digital. Marketing materials include spec sheets, flyers, ads, posters, trade show graphics, email blasts, front-end web product pages, digital banners, interactive PDF forms, educational binder, and catalog. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, delivers high-quality work, and juggles and manages concurrent projects in the fast-paced Medline environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the brand steward on all touch points.
- Visually translate templated layouts into effective marketing tools that will satisfy the business goals by using effective design principals, good typography skill, clear product depiction and high craftmanship.
- Photo-art direct under Senior Graphic Designer's guidance.
- Take ownership of projects, stay organized, on time and on budget.
- Be flexible and able to change course, readjust ideas and creative direction based on new feedback and guidance.
- Maintain professionalism - be positive, productive, resourceful and efficient.
- Excel in a team environment, collaborate well, and independently solve design issues.
Medline offers a casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Bachelor's or technical degree in Art/Design
- Up to 2 years of design experience within an advertising agency, in-house marketing department or medical-related field designing collateral, advertising, sales and promotional materials
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate, sell and brand through successful design
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization