Medline's Compliance team has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant based at our headquarters in Northfield, IL. We are looking for an exceptional administrative professional who thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, this individual provides administrative and clerical support including data entry, filing, calendar management, document change control and assistance in daily office activities. In addition, the Admin collects, compiles and analyzes data and information as well as composes straightforward written descriptions and summaries of results.
- Perform assigned administrative activities in support of individual and team objectives.
- Schedule meetings and make travel arrangements as requested.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in analyzing information requests and determining trends.
- Organize, maintain and distribute files, reports and mail.
- Write/transcribe SOP's and other documents. Draft procedures, presentations and reports as directed (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Distribute weekly and monthly reports. Track and trend information as directed.
- Establish and maintain centralized locations for shared files. Maintain and update databases (e.g. complaints, discrepancies, etc.).
- Ensure food/beverages and other logistics for meetings have been arranged.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of previous experience in similar role or customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate skill level in Project, and Adobe Writer
- Ability to type 40+ WPM