Medical STAT Delivery Driver
Medline Express Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Med-Line Express Services is looking for drivers to subcontract delivery services in Raleigh, NC. Possible coverage could also include Fayetteville, Garner, Morehead City, and Wilson. Subcontractors are not employees; therefore you are responsible for your own tax liability.
Pay is per package plus applicable mileage. Flexible scheduling available.
Payment is made on a bi-monthly term.
As a delivery driver you are responsible for completing ON-TIME small package deliveries.
- Must own presentable, reliable transportation (no pickup trucks) with full coverage insurance
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Highly motivated self-starter with exceptional customer service skills
- Prior experience as a courier preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced ever changing environment with minimal supervision
- Must have a proactive approach to problem resolution, critical thinking, and problem solving in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Transportation background with experience in a multi-stop environment
- Safety driven
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of mobile apps
- Ability to prioritize time to fit customer demands
- Must have good verbal and electronic communication skills, with the ability to articulate the desired message with precision
- Complete scheduled pick-ups on time
- Successfully complete deliveries on time
- Build relationships with customers
- Record completed tasks and obtain electronic POD's on delivery app
· Pick up times vary by store
· Average pick up times may vary
· Multiple pick ups are possible
· Pick up location(s) may vary from day to day
Medline ExpressWhy Work Here?
Our goal is to provide the best service in our industry. In order to do that, we need the right people on our team!
Med-Line Express Services has been in business for over 17 years and continues to grow with locations across the United States.
Transportation and Storage