- The work involves installing, upgrading and configuring of Ericsson RBS outdoor and indoor cabinet (as well as decommissioning and removing old equipment from the site).
- Learning & Understanding of RFDS, MOP and identification of the changes required.
- Technology knowledge such as GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G
- Must have experience with Ericsson RBS installation and upgrade.
- AC/ DC Power upgrade of Ericson RBS cabinet such as the installation of PCU, PSU, Power Rail, PDU, SPD, DCDU, Breaker, Voltage booster in each type of Ericsson cabinet such as 6102,6131,6601, ODE,6160.
- Hands-on experience in Power strapping, bridging, other ancillaries including connectors, cables, surge protection devices, etc.
- SCU & SAU installation & commissioning and understanding of the DIP switch setting.
- Rack/ Sub rack installation & all type of cabling such Power connection, Fiber, Cat5/6, Jumper & levelling.
- Installations Circuit Breakers, GPS Kit, LAN Connections, CPRI Fibers.
- Commissioning & Integration of Ericsson GSM,UMTS, & LTE base based and Radio’s (NR & Legacy).
- Software upgrade of baseband and IDB creation (Locally).
- Experience in Fiberscope such as knowledge of SM, MM, SFP, ESFP & Greenlight testing.
- Mounting/unmounting of the cabinet, racks and hardware. Understanding of IP and Routing of cables.
- Experience with installation, commissioning and integration of Ericsson LTE & 5G equipment.
- E911, Voice and data call testing in all carriers.
- Theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites signalling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services and location-based services.
- Excellent computer skills, You will be part of a growing team, coordinate tasks with integration engineers, and perform related tasks.
- We also expect that you have your own vehicle, a basic set of tools for work on wireless sites, laptop, cell phone, and ability to work outside
- Associates Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field preferred. High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
- Ericsson Certifications Skills/Requirements:
- Ability to represent the company with professionalism.
- Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6 am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
- Ability to travel within a region, market or out of the market on a project basis.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.
- Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solve problems.
- Computer and MS Office Proficient
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic & Advance Hand Tools
Medley Networks Inc
Why Work Here?Medley Networks operates in the Telecommunications, Information Technology and Wireless Industry domain. Headquartered in Dover (Delaware) Company is an independent provider of services and seasoned technical professionals.
Company’s vision is to establish itself as one of the most desirable places to work at, work with and work for.
San Francisco, CA