Registered Dental Assistant (Bilingual - Spanish)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medix is looking to hire Registered Dental Assistants in Los Angeles. Incumbents in this position are expected to support all organizational expectations including, but not limited to; customer service, patient's rights, confidentiality of information, the environment of care and company health initiatives.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Extra-oral duties or procedures specified by the supervising licensed dentist.
- Operate dental radiography equipment for the purpose of oral radiography.
- Take Blood Pressure. Perform intraoral and extra oral photography
- Prepares patient for dental procedure/treatment.
- Prepares all necessary instruments, equipment and models for the procedure/treatment.
- Assists the patient in clean-up after the procedure or treatment.
- Maintains accurate documentation on the patient's records during and after the procedure/treatment.
- Explains treatments and procedures to patient/parent or guardian and provides patient education on dental care and hygiene.
- Files all information (including dental films) in patient's charts after they are received and reviewed by the dentist.
- Answers the phones and provides assistance to callers as needed, including confirming appointments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Must be fluent in Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Prior Dental Assisting experience preferred.
- Possess a certification as a Dental Assistant
- Must have a current CPR Certification
- Must possess a current license from the Dental Board for a Registered Dental Assistant
- Must possess a Pit and Fissure Sealant Certificate (if licensed after January 1, 2010)
AddressLos Angeles, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Medix
Get fresh Medical English jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.