Job Description: Ensure availability and delivery of prescription medical devices to authorized locations/personnel. Prepare and repackage devices accurately. Maintain in-date inventory. Record and charge supplies to correct patient/location.
- Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Prep/Fill DME pharmacy orders to be shipped to patients in all 50 states
- Maintain organized/accurate/sufficient inventory
- Accurate prescription order entry
- Billing experience preferred (not required)
- Excellent customer service telephone skills with patients and physicians
- Maintain computer systems and databases
- Inspect assigned Pharmacy area for outdates monthly
- Active Registered Technician with OH Board of Pharmacy (CPhT not required but preferred)
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and timely manner while using appropriate verbal/written channels of communication.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- GED or HS required
Hours - M-F 8:00am-5:30pm
Pay - $14.50 - $17.50/hour (depending on experience)