Job Title - Pharmacy Technicians
Pay Range - $14-$17
Hours - 7am-7pm (M-F) - 8 hour shifts
Potential weekends needed as well
Location - Nashville, TN 37228
- Telephonic outreach to members, pharmacies and providers.
- Will work in a call queue where productivity and quality are monitored.
- Meet service level goals (call quality, daily/weekly call performance expectations).
- Maintain member privacy by strictly adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Answer complex telephonic questions from customers while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity with minimum downtime.
- Handles customer correspondence, complaints, and inquiries.
- Will keep track of issues and timelines, research and resolve complex issues, and compile required documentation for daily activities.
- Must maintain a professional, customer-centric demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience within a healthcare, pharmacy background
- Pharmacy Technician License required
- Preferred retail Pharmacy, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or Health Plan setting experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivator with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management skills
- Education requirements: High school graduate minimum
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!