This is a Pharmacy Technician opportunity with a leading healthcare company. This opportunity is a great way for you to grow in the Pharmacy field, and to gain great professional experience! They are looking for individuals who are team players and are looking to grow with a great company! Are you a certified Pharmacy Technician in the state of Texas looking to utilize your experience in a mail order pharmacy? If you are looking for a full-time position, competitive pay, and being a part of a Fortune 500 company then apply below.
Job Title: Certified Pharmacy Technician
Job Summary :
The Pharmacy Technician Fulfillment provides assistance in the preparation and distribution of drug products. The Technician is responsible for preparing the prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system.
Pay offered for Job Title: $13 to $15hr
Schedule: 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm/ some weekends
Responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician:
● Process prescription exceptions which may include: resolving claim rejects and member and
● Enter member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system.
Research and resolve rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues
● Escalate questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction
● Assist with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls
● Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
● At least 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician coordinating activities in an
administrative support function
● California state license and/or PTCB
● Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet utilization
● Excellent customer service skills (written and verbal) a must
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your
eligibility period and enjoy:
● Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
● Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
● Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
● Short-term disability
● Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!