CURRENTLY HIRING A CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT IN NASHVILLE, TN
Awesome Office & Benefit Package
Prior Medical Assistant experience preferred
WHAT WE NEED
- 1-5 years of Medical Assistant experience
- Experience building great rapport with patients
- Must know how to vaccinate and draw blood
- Working knowledge of HEDIS measures and understanding of meeting metrics
- Have detailed knowledge of the CDC recommended immunization by age schedule
- Dependable and willingness to learn, cross-train
- Articulate and superb communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL D
- Meeting and greeting patients/families taking complete and appropriate information as guided
- Abide by office protocols and documenting accurately in EMR
- Performing height, weight, blood pressure, hearing and vision tests with a high attention to detail to track on growth charts
- Documentation in chart must be accurate
- Perform immunization administration and some phlebotomy for infants to 18 years of age
- Have detailed knowledge of the CDC recommended immunization by age schedule.
- Display excellent customer service skills at all times to patients, families, providers, and coworkers
- Assisting clinic providers as needed for clinical procedures not listed above.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment as protocols require.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality as required by HIPPA
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Flexible shift
- Paid time off
- Great opportunity for growth within a clinic