Marketing Automation and CRM/PRM Architect
Medix Baltimore, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Direct Hire, Full Time
One of Medix's BEST and most prestigious healthcare partner organization is in need of a Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management Architect to help design solutions around providing user experience for patients and designing solutions around the integration of all the data sources.
Through deep collaboration and partnership with Information technology (IT), this role will be responsible for meeting Marketing and Communications objectives of their IT infrastructure, ecosystem, architecture standards and software development methodology.
- Stand as the core technical resource responsible for the architecture design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of marketing automation and CRM/PRM solutions
- Work closely with the Data Analytics Analyst, Sr. CRM and Marketing Automation specialist and the CRM Administrator to build requirements and translate these requirements into sophisticated segmentations/personas, automations and journey buildouts, which integrate and push and pull key data elements from our Healthgrades/Appian, Epic, Sitecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud technologies.
- Requires a balance of strong technical skills and a high digital marketing experience
- Will be responsible for the full business architecture design throughout the entire lifecycle (build, testing, validation and maintenance).
- 5+ years of related professional experience in Marketing, Information Technology, data, information management & architecture
- 5+ years' experience with technical implementation of maintenance of CRM/PRM and marketing automation platforms and features within e.g. Content Builder, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio, Email Studio (Data Extensions), Automation Studio, Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio
- 5+ years' experience with high volume of sends and segmentations
- 5 + years' experience with database/contact management and segmentation using SQL queries/statements to access, update, aggregate and transform data to meet business needs
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Multi-Org Connector
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including cloud-based products on Azure.
- Experience with Tableau and BI Platform integrations preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system, such as JIRA, ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with Sitecore platform and integrations a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred
Our commitment to our core purpose of positively impacting 20,000 lives affects not only the way we interact with our clients and talent, but also with our co-workers! The goal is lofty, but it is made attainable through the hard work and dedication of our teams and their willingness to lock arms together. Are you ready to lock arms with us?
TechnologyView all jobs at Medix