Sales Training Consultant - are you ready to give your career a boost by bringing your talents and expertise to some of the nation's top companies? Let Medix partner with you to give you the edge you need! Medix is currently hiring for a great customer service opportunity!
Do you want to be a part of an industry that is expected to grow by 18% over the next 8 years? Medix has a great career opportunity for you! We are partnering with a global fortune 15 Healthcare managed organization that offers Sales Training Consultant a stable work schedule with competitive pay and benefits! Let Medix partner with you on your job search!
The Sales Training Consultant is responsible for leading the activities associated with training clients in the Client Online Services (COS) tool, an application that connects a client with the capability to manage their benefit plan directly.
● Use a consultative approach to ensure client’s needs are understood and incorporated into training plans.
● Prepare for and present online courses and coaching activities and on-site and virtual instructional led training; record instructional tutorials & presentations.
● Create and/or update user guides, tutorials and PowerPoint presentations.
● Update training materials, user manuals and position checklists.
● Designing and developing training and development programs based on the needs of the client.
● Evaluation of client participants to ensure the subject material is conveyed and retained effectively.
● Perform additional duties as defined by a client’s internal contact(s) or direct leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Minimum 5 years in corporate training within the healthcare industry or related field.
● Exceptional presentation skills, ability to convey technical content to audiences of all capabilities.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with internal colleagues at all levels within the organization
● Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
● Solid time management skills, extraordinary team focus and customer orientation.
● Ability to meet deadlines with multiple competing priorities
● History of working with enterprise applications, with the ability to navigate, understand data / processes, and run reporting.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications.
● Experience with virtual meeting tools, such as WebEx or similar applications.
● Ability to travel to client sites up to 25% of the time.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience REQUIRED
● Coursework / training in instructional design or related field desirable
● Healthcare or Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) experience
● Project Management experience / certifications
● Aptitude for learning new systems and processes quickly
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
●Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
●Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
●Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
●Life and AD&D
This year’s recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!