Medix has an exciting opportunity for you as a coverage determination and appeals technician.
As a Customer Service Representative, you need to assure complete, timely and accurate documentation of all coverage determinations in conjunction with Medicare guidelines. As a Customer Service Representative in this role you will need to possess the ability to interact with a diverse patient and physician base in a professional manner and to work in a team environment.
Availibilty from 10am - 10pm but an 8 hr daily shift. Weekend rotation required- Sat & Sunday
-Proficient in Windows applications (Word and Excel)
-Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 monitors
- 6+ months of healthcare experience
- Problem solving skills, analytical ability
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED required