CSR/Intake Agent - are you ready to give your career a boost by bringing your talents and expertise to some of the nation's top companies? Let Medix partner with you to give you the edge you need! Medix is currently hiring for a great customer service opportunity!
Do you want to be a part of an industry that is expected to grow by 18% over the next 8 years? Medix has a great career opportunity for you! We are partnering with a global fortune 15 Healthcare managed organization that offers CSR/Intake Agent a stable work schedule with competitive pay and benefits! Let Medix partner with you on your job search!
The Representative II will work closely with providers to process prior authorization (PA), and drug benefit exception requests on behalf of the client and in accordance with Medicare Part D CMS Regulations. Must apply information [provided through multiple channels] to the plan criteria defined through work instruction. Research and conduct outreach via phone to requesting providers to obtain additional information to process coverage requests and complete all necessary actions to close cases. Responsible for research and correction of any issues found in the overall process. Phone assistance is required to initiate and/or resolve coverage requests. Escalate issues to Coverage Determinations and Appeals clinical pharmacists and management team as needed. Must maintain compliance at all times with CMS and department standards. Position requires schedule flexibility including rotations through nights, weekend and holiday coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Strong Attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills w/ ability to maintain patient confidentiality
● Proficient computer skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows based environment
● Ability to follow directions, and adapt in dynamic work environment; ability to adapt to change and remain flexible
● Ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive environment
● Project a professional business image, through phone interaction as well as internal communications
● Demonstrated problem-solving ability and attention to detail
● Demonstrated sense of urgency with assignments
● Strong organizational skills
● Strong telephone skills
● Ability to read and understand pharmacy/medical terminology
● Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, technical procedures and governmental regulations
● Ability to identify and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to perform basic mathematic calculations maybe required
● Ability to interpret a variety of work instructions provided through a variety of mediums
● Ability to anticipate needs and resolve issues with urgency
● Ability to consistently meet quality and production standards
● Displays confidence in the ability to learn complex material
● Demonstrates intellectual curiosity through inquiries to ensure deep understanding of the business and deliver accurate results
● High School diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
● Associates degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent work experience preferred.
● Customer service focus 2 years experience.
● Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel
● Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding
● Ability to read and interpret billing documents
The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
●Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
●Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
●Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
●Life and AD&D
This year’s recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!