CURRENTLY HIRING A MEDICAL CODING DIRECTOR FOR A HEALTHCARE BUSINESS OFFICE IN NASHVILLE, TN
Awesome Office & Benefit Package
WHAT WE NEED
- CPC or CCS certified
- Management or Director-level coding experience with a coding certification
- Previous behavioral health experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, preferably with previous training experience
- Athena billing software experience
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Implementing and developing the initial rules, procedures and processes necessary to build out a coding department from the ground up.
- The Medical Coding Director is responsible for supervising day-to-day activities of the Medical Billing Coders and Medical Records team.
- The manager will coordinate all facets of revenue cycle functions including coding, medical records, compliance, auditing and analysis.
- This candidate will be responsible for establishing rules and guidelines for the internal coding department, as well as making sure that the EMR system templates that they currently have in place are correct and updated.
- As a part of the transition from bringing the outsourced coding in-house, the Coding Director will be asked to lead the coding portion of company-wide orientations
- The Coding Director will be educating providers and C-Suite executives on proper coding procedures, as well as discussing the department's progression throughout development.
- Work closely with the internal billing team on utilizing their billing software.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive pay
- Autonomy of management, hiring, and decision making
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Flexible shift
- Paid time off