Behavioral Health Professionals - are you ready to give your career a boost by bringing your
talents and expertise to some of the nation's top companies? Let Medix partner with you to give you the edge you need!
Do you want to be a part of an industry that is expected to grow by 18% over the next 8 years?
Medix has a great career opportunity for you! We are partnering with a global fortune 15
Healthcare managed organization that offers Healthcare Representatives a stable work
schedule with competitive pay and benefits! Let Medix partner with you on your job search!
Job Summary : Behavioral Health Professionals wanted for immediate hire for full-time job with
benefits for leading Healthcare company in Tempe, AZ
Pay offered for Job Title: $25.00 to $27.00
Responsibilities of the role include:
Position Purpose: Provides clinical information and education for inbound calls and outbound calls
triages behavioral health crisis calls. Uses established protocols and independent professional
judgment. Documents assessment, plans, interventions and results. May function as shift lead.
● Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need
● Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
● Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff
● Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
● Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
● Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
● Provide professional assessments, interventions within scope of relevant licensure
● Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
● Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. 1+ years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area. Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems. Must possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation and customer service skills including active listening. Experience in telephonic counseling
and/or managed care setting preferred.
● License/Certification: Must have one of the following: Licensed Professional Counselor; Licensed Clinical Social Worker; Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; Licensed Psychologist; Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor, Licensed Associate Counselor; Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor; Licensed Masters Social Worker; Registered Nurse - License must be current, active and issued by the state of Arizona.
● Must either have or be able to successfully obtain a fingerprint clearance card issued by the State of Arizona
Department of Public Safety.
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've;ve been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your
eligibility period and enjoy:
● Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
● Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
● Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
● Short-term disability
● Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's "Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award"
Join our network of talented professionals!