Junior Accountant, Jacksonville, Florida
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based in Jacksonville, Florida Medius is a global technology business and a leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions. We help those in procurement and finance roles, but our SaaS-technology truly transforms entire organisations – for the better.
Linking invoice capture, processing, and payment to replace the worry and wondering of managing AP with calm and confidence. Medius goes far beyond basic automation by using artificial intelligence to do most of the work – so invoices get coded, approved and paid; customers get to go home and rest easy; and businesses can trust budgets and forecasts.
For more information, please visit us at www.medius.com
What we are looking for
Medius is looking for a tech savvy junior accountant
The Junior Accountant role is an exciting opportunity to help manage and bookkeep multiple entities for Medius USA, a rapidly expanding global Spend Management /AP Automation technology business. We're looking for a highly organized individual with an accounting background, to help manage day-to-day financials.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivables using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities for multiple vendors
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments and receivables
- Generating payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Analyzing expense accounts to identify expense savings opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an emphasis on accounting is preferred
- Ideally no more than 2-3 years of accounting experience within a corporate environment.
- Experience with advanced ERP Level accounting system such as Zuora, AP such as Medius APA or similar, Power BI, and D365.
- Exceptional computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Office and CRM systems such as Salesforce- case reviews/solving.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, learn quickly, and cross train on various accounting tasks
What we offer
Excellent Basic Salary commensurate to experience
Excellent Work Culture- at the local and global level
Opportunities to develop & grow, as we grow
Benefits - 20 days PTO, Employer matched 401K, Dental, Medical and Vision
Flexibility of working hours- Please note this is within reason (generally not during the month ends and/or month beginning)
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Junior Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!