We currently seeking a CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant to work at a long term care (LTC) facility.
The CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant position are available for full time and part time.
Interested candidates must have a New York State license.
Salary:$29,000.00 to $40,000.00/year
CNA Salary is based on the hours worked
The starting rate for CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant position is negotiable based on CNA availability and experience
CNA- Certified Nurse Assistant shifts available are:
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday OT Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits
- Medical and Pharmacy Benefits
- Referral Bonus$
- Flexible Schedule- Lots of shifts available
- Family Leave
- Salary increase after 90 days probationary period with good outstanding and evaluation
- Empro perks and rewards program- Receive unlimited discounts and deals on anything from- Gym memberships, Flights, Hotels, Etc.
- Monetary incentive program-$500 dollars every 6 months for employees who maintain a minimum of 4 shifts per week with NO LATENESS, CALL OUT, NO CALL NO SHOWS, ETC