- Works in collaboration with immediate management to conduct all processes and programs for the needed day to day administration
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR Databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide the requested information
- Assist in recruiting, posting job ads on career pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information to employees, applicants and external clients
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Assists employees and supervisors with the basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Screens, schedules interviews for pre-employment, and conduct new hire surveys
- Works directly with and report to the Human Resources Director regarding all HR responsibilities
- Support the HR initiatives by educating employees on company policies
- Assist in the full hiring process of employees: including recruitment, interviews, verifying work history and references and tracking of new possible candidates
- Help with new hire on-boarding procedures: including organizing employee orientation, creating new employee files, administering all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Utilizes internal and external data, generates and analyzes reports as required to provide the basis for business cases and meet regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in HR or 2-5 years experience in office management/clerical
- BA/BS or Management or equivalent experience a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to take initiative with minimal direction
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to be accurate with data entry that can be time sensitive
- Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Professional sense of responsibility and accountability
- Experience with processing payroll
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.