We are seeking a Full Time PA/Nurse Practitioner to become part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Able to implement patient management policies and procedures
- Previous experience in Emergency or Urgent Care, Family practice and/or Internal Medicine
- DC DEA Certification & License
- Ability to build rapport with patients and develop/manage continuity of care
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer a great compensation package that includes competitive based salary plus productivity bonus, Health Benefits, paid malpractice coverage, CME allowance, Paid Time Off, 401K, On-site Parking, easy access to metro and public transportation and much more!