Medico Healthcare Linen is currently seeking a sales professional that is career minded, growth oriented and customer driven to join our outside sales team. Our Non-Acute Sales Executives play a crucial role in the overall growth of our business and are responsible for new business generation, in a competitive, and fast paced business-to business sales environment.
The purpose for this position is to effectively carry out all new business sales efforts for Medico Healthcare Linen Service, a textile rental service organization focused on Non-Acute medical linens, patient gowns, scrubs, uniforms and regulated medical waste. This position will be covering an assigned and protected territory located in the Southern California market.
The primary responsibility is the development of new customers and driving new business in all verticals. The Non-Acute Sales Executive will be responsible for selling contracted services within the medical industry, including doctor's offices, surgery centers, chiropractors, dental offices, etc. This job incorporates telemarketing, cold calling, prospecting, presenting and closing new business while effectively managing an assigned territory. This position will report directly to the Market Sales Manager who oversees the sales organization and is responsible for driving profitable revenue in both the Acute & Non-Acute markets.
We're searching for Account Executives through Southern California for the following counties:
- Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- Develop qualified healthcare industry clientele through effective cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing, networking and asking for referrals.
- Consult with prospects to assess needs, professionally & effectively present our unique products & managed solutions, be able to overcome objections and close the business.
- Become the industry expert- knowledgeable on all products, industry standards and regulations.
- Training of company products and services for key customers.
- Convert prospects to new customers utilizing rental service agreement.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Report sales activities daily utilizing CRM-Sales Dynamics including phone calls, new appointments, presentations, cold calls, e-mails, tasks, sold, installed, upload pricing proposals presented, along with competitor’s proposals & contracts etc.
- Provide professional proposals and thorough cost-benefit analysis
- Be able to effectively present our unique products, service solutions, certifications, and accreditation as a requirement in your prospects next program.
- Be organized and have effective time & territory management.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory.
- Remain cognizant of trends and developments in the field by monitoring competitor activities, products, and trade information throughout assigned territory.
- Increase overall sales volume of company medical products by attaining or exceeding established sales objective by implementing sales plans and marketing programs.
- Always maintain professional appearance.
- Maintain professional, reliable, and safe transportation at all times.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
We are the leader in medical uniform and medical linen service in Southern California – family owned and operated since 1932.
The healthcare industry in Southern California knows us by name and reputation. We are synonymous with the rental, cleaning and delivery of garments and linens (also known as “textile services”). As a division of American Textile Maintenance Company, a family-owned and managed medical linen service business, we are dedicated to the garment and linen needs of healthcare services.
Our reputation is driven by the Medico Difference – our commitment to customer satisfaction. This commitment reflects understanding healthcare linen needs so that you have full confidence in the lab coats, scrubs, patient wear, sheets, towels and blankets that you bring into your office or facility.