Are you an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic individual that is looking to be a part of a newly developed brokerage of a lucrative insurance agency?
Medicare Compare USA is an insurance agency. We are looking for an individual that can recruit and build relationships/partnerships with other independent insurance agents and agencies across the nation. We help agents not only see the opportunity that the Medicare Compare USA brokerage offers independent agents, but we also work with Hospitals and Physicians to ensure their clients are taken care of the best way possible and provide a customer and sales service to our agents while doing so.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with existing key accounts: Provide sales and customer service support to existing accounts. Make outbound calls to ensure existing relationships have the necessary tools and knowledge to properly service and grow their book of business on a year to year basis. Assist with marketing strategies and work our carrier relationships to give our agents and agencies all the sales support needed.
- Work with newly contracted agents and get them in our system and able them to write business within 90 days of new contracts. Recruit using our lucrative incentive packages such as lead co-op, quoting/enrollment software, hospital network relationships, carrier marketing dollars, and more.
- Build a partnership with agents beneath our hierarchy and ensure them we are the best option for them to subcontract with and be proud of being under the MCUSA brand name.
- Medicare experience (1 year + preferred)
- Proven track record of success
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis
- Attention to detail
- Associate degree or higher
Employee Benefits Package
· Competitive salary and commission/bonus structure
· Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) schedule.
· Paid holidays.
· Major Medical Insurance.
· Competitive PTO Schedule.
· Smoke-Free office building.
· Free Parking.
· Business casual.
Job Type: Full-time: Monday – Thursday 8-5 and Fridays 8-3
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year