Urgent need!!!! If you meet the qualifications or know someone that would be interested in this position, please email me your resume to email@example.com or call 617-812-7201. Thank you!
· Assists in perioperative nursing care and other related duties, primarily as a scrub person, but may be assigned to assist the Registered Nurse in the Circulating Nurse role.
· Performs functions of the Surgical Technician in caring for assigned infants, pediatric, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients.
· Is responsible for compliance with all standards, policies, and procedures related to the scope of the Surgical Technician practice in the delivery of patient care.
· Promotes teamwork among co-workers, physicians, and healthcare team members.
· Graduate of an accredited educational program for surgical technologists and holds and maintains a Certified Surgical Technologist credential administered by a nationally recognized surgical technologist certifying body accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies and recognized by the American College of Surgeons and the Association of Surgical Technologists;
· Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology but has not, as of the date of hire, obtained the certification required provided the certification shall be obtained within 12months of graduation date.
· Individual was employed as a "surgical technologist" in a surgical facility on July 1, 2012 (validated documentation required).
· Basic Life Support (BLS) required; One year of experience preferred
· $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for eligible candidates
· $2,500 Referral bonus for eligible referring employees- Subject to taxes.
· Both employees must be employed at the company at the time of payout.
· Referred Candidate must be external and not work for any other Steward facility.
Bonuses paid out in 2 installments at 30 days and 6 months following the start date of the referred candidate.
Why Work Here?Medicalink is a boutique medical placement firm that has been established in the New England Region for over 25 years. We specialize in placing Allied Health Professions, Nurses, Nurse Managers as wells as Healthcare administration.
Awesome management, great benefits, and lots of room for growth.