Sales Representative in Medical Devices
Medical device manufacturer has unique products and huge demand Seattle, WA
- Posted: 24 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Medical Device Sales Representative – Multi-State Territory
Our client is a recognized global leader in medical suction and oxygen therapy devices and they are looking for an accomplished Sales Representative to sell directly to a broad and growing customer base inclusive of Hospitals, Surgery Centers and Alternate Care sites. The company is in high growth mode supported by a robust product pipeline.
Benefits of joining this company:
• Identify yourself with an organization that is respected and continues to grow
• Put your stamp on a company that recognizes success and dedication
• Join a fast-moving, team-oriented, and friendly environment, where you'll find outstanding personal and professional development opportunities; plus a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you, our client is urgent to invite you to join the team!
Desired qualifications and experience:
• 3 -7 years sales experience in medical device or healthcare equipment
• A proven track record of successful sales achievement in a large or multistate territory
• Ability to provide an extensive territory sales forecast and annual business plan
• Exhibit a “hunter & prospector” approach to the assigned territory
• Attendance at local and regional trade shows
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree
Medical device manufacturer has unique products and huge demandWhy Work Here?
Well established industry leader and developer!
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Medical Device, Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas.
BusinessView all jobs at Medical device manufacturer has unique products and huge demand