Real Time Data Coordinator
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
MTM is growing and looking for a Real Time Data Coordinator. This is a work from home position supporting our Lake St. Louis location.
What Will Your Job Look Like?
Real-Time Data Coordinator is responsible for managing data and communications regarding real-time data. The primary function of this position is to increase and maximize the use of real-time data in MTM operations. This position will partner with several MTM departments, as well as external stakeholders in assuring real-time data is effectively collected, accurately tracked, and effectively used.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all real time data for MTM and all of our transportation providers
- Create GPS compliance reporting
- Track, update and report on GPS data compliance and progress
- Analyze data and create priorities based on the data
- Review system data for accuracy, and partner with the Reporting Department for corrections
- Communicate created strategic priorities and oversee its implementation
- Create realistic timelines for completing collection of data
- Hold external stakeholders accountable for failure to comply with data collection expectations
- Partner with provider relations teams, in managing improved collection of compliant GPS data
- Support providers with GPS data collection questions
- Partner with technical support departments in trouble shooting GPS collection issues
- Develop a working relationship, and broaden our opportunities with RSD companies
- Serve as a liaison between RSD companies, providers and MTM technical support teams
- Partner with internal stakeholders to educate on how to effectively use the GPS data
- Drive improvement with a consistent approach
What You’ll need:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- College degree or four years of related work experience
Even better if you have:
- Two years reporting analytics experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Excellent data analysis, and summary skills
- Strong reporting experience, with emphasis on skills to effectively find, pull, manipulate, and present data
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong reporting systems background
What’s in it for you:
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday Holiday
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MTM Perks Discount Program
- Milestone Anniversary One Month Sabbatical
- Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
This information reflects the base salary range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual skills, experience, and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact MTM’s People & Culture.
Medical Transportation Management
AddressLake Saint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Medical Transportation Management
Get fresh Real Work From jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.